Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by johnson <jo...@erp.tw> on 2006/06/09 10:12:11 UTC

How to intergrate copplets of different version cocoon into one portal

Hi!

I've two different version cocoon 2.1.7 and 2.1.8 with lots of app on
it, they are quite different, how to intergrate them.

ie: a 2.1.7 copplets to use on 2.1.8 portal or 2.1.8 copplets use on
2.1.7 portal.

Best Regards

johnson

Re: How to intergrate copplets of different version cocoon into one portal

Posted by johnson <jo...@erp.tw>.
will try it, tks.

norman mendel 提到:

Posted by norman mendel <no...@stud.hs-merseburg.de>.
Guten Tag johnson,

am Freitag, 9. Juni 2006 um 10:12 schrieben Sie:

> Hi!

> I've two different version cocoon 2.1.7 and 2.1.8 with lots of app on
> it, they are quite different, how to intergrate them.

> ie: a 2.1.7 copplets to use on 2.1.8 portal or 2.1.8 copplets use on
> 2.1.7 portal.

> Best Regards

> johnson

if the coplets (of the different coocon versions) have no dependencies
to each other i think its possible.

one portal must be your main app which integrates the other portal
functionality as an app-coplet. g.E:
portal A: cocoon 2.1.8
portal B: cocoon 2.1.7

portal A is your main app
in /portal/profiles/copletdata/portal.xml define your app coplet(s)

<coplet-data id="OtherPortalCoplet" name="standard">
    <title>kram</title>
    <coplet-base-data>Application</coplet-base-data>
    <attribute>
      <name>uri</name>
      <value xsi:type="java:java.lang.String">cocoon:/coplets/html/app-coplet</value>
    </attribute>
    <attribute>
      <name>start-uri</name>
      <value xsi:type="java:java.lang.String">
        http://uriOfPortalB/pipelinePattern
      </value>
    </attribute>
<coplet-data>

portal B�s anonymous portal user has access to the coplets u need. so

--
Mit freundlichen Gr��en
norman mendel