Posted to log4php-dev@logging.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/29 15:12:38 UTC

Logo contest

Dear Loggers,

I would like to push the idea of the logo contest which was around in
the past. We already have a wiki page were interested people can
submit their proposals:
* http://wiki.apache.org/logging/Log4PHP/LogoProposals

I would like to have this idea announced together with a due date on
blog, mailinglist and website. I am not sure how long thsi should take
- maybe 2 months? In that timeframe we could prepare 2.1 with bugfixes
and other improvements.

One of the issues coming along with the 2.0 release was that we have
log4j logo inside- lets fix it

What do you think?

Best,
Christian

Re: Logo contest

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
This is in my understanding the log4j logo (top right)
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/companions/component/index.html
A own logo is nice i think - a matter of taste. We have talked about
it in the past and well, I would like it
But its not a must have

Re: Logo contest

Posted by Christian Hammers <ch...@lathspell.de>.
Hi