Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Thomas Graves <tg...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2012/04/03 15:07:23 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.23.2-rc0

+1, I downloaded and checked this rc, some of the things I checked:

  - html documentation present in binary: share/doc/hadoop/index.html
  - release is present at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/hadoop/hadoo
p-common/0.23.2/
  - LICENSE, NOTICE and REAEDME are good
  - md5 and signatures good
  - src tarball builds

Testing: All testing on 2 nodes, unsecured
  - all daemons started - hdfs/yarn/history server
  - Ran wordcount, sleep and both passed

Thanks,
Tom Graves