Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org> on 2020/08/03 02:23:17 UTC

Re: [IP CLEARANCE] Dubbo Getty project contribution

> Do we have ICLAs for all committers?

Yes, I think the project has had all committers signed ICLAs, Alex has confirmed this when voting in the dubbo community  https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r46e30a742d5ced2daedbab3d45bd3bf8279c372d4fe1b5599dc8dd0f%40%3Cdev.dubbo.apache.org%3E

Do we need to add all the committers in the IP clearance list of this page?

Jun

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
I noticed that Ian has updated the file and added the committers as showed below:

<ul>
	<li>Xin Zhao(ICLA on file)</li>
	<li>Yincheng Fang(ICLA on file)</li>
	<li>Tianying Pan(ICLA on file)</li>
	<li>Liu Yang(ICLA on file)</li>
	<li>Yixian Zou(ICLA on file)</li>
	<li>Xinge Gao(ICLA on file)</li>
</ul>

Jun

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@comcast.net>.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 2, 2020, at 7:25 PM, Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> Do we need to add all the committers in the IP clearance list of this page?
>
> Yes it would be good to list them all.

I don’t agree. If Alex owns the copyright to the whole of the dubbogo contribution then his assurance through his ICLA ought to be enough for the ASF.

Justin if you think differently please ask on legal-discuss@

Regards,
Dave

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.