Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Tom Ray [Lists]" <li...@blazestudios.com> on 2006/10/19 02:57:08 UTC

[users@httpd] How do I get Apache to start on it's own

I've upgraded my apache install and have a few instances of apache
running on the server. I did a chkconfig --add httpd for each of the
installs of Apache, each of the httpd calls have their own name (didn't
want to list them all) but when I restart the server I still have to
manually start each apache service. I'm running a SuSE 9.x box and just
need to know how to make each Apache service start on machine boot up.

Thanks!