Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Sivaprasanna <si...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/19 11:07:58 UTC

Which version to tag?

All,

I have just now merged PR 3285 to master. The associated Jira is NIFI-5987
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-5987>. Now, since Apache NiFi
1.9.0 rc-2 is in voting, I'm confused whether to tag this particular issue
with 1.9.0 version or not. I don't see the version tag for the next one
(1.10).

-
Sivaprasanna

Re: Which version to tag?