Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Shoutao Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/08 05:32:07 UTC

Pass java.util.HashMap class in Axis2

Dear Sir/Mdm:

I am using axis2 developping my project and meet one problem. Can I
pass java.util.HashMap over axis2? When I passed it and called
hashMap.get(key) in client, I always get a null. Shall I config
something or write some code to deal with it? Where can I find some
document for it?

By the way, how to deal with this case when client is written in other
language such as perl or c#?

Thank you very much.

Re: Pass java.util.HashMap class in Axis2

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Shoutao Wang wrote:
> Dear Sir/Mdm:
>
> I am using axis2 developping my project and meet one problem. Can I
> pass java.util.HashMap over axis2?
Nope, Axis2 does not support for hashmap , and we will do that for 1.4
release.
> When I passed it and called
> hashMap.get(key) in client, I always get a null. Shall I config
> something or write some code to deal with it? Where can I find some
> document for it?

ws.apache.org/axis2

Thanks
Deepal