Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by Ramesh Reddy <ra...@redhat.com> on 2019/10/31 20:08:22 UTC

Olingo 4.7

Micheal,

It has been more than 5 months since we released 4.6 (May 2019), can we
consider releasing 4.7 in the next couple of weeks?

Thank you.

Ramesh..

Re: Olingo 4.7

Posted by mibo <mi...@apache.org>.
Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for the reminder.
I planned to merge the open PR #57, 60, 61 to the release (hopefully by today).
If everything goes well I will build the RC (latest Monday) and do the
release by end of next week.

At least if there are no objections from someone ;o)

Kind Regards, Michael

Re: Olingo 4.7

Posted by Ramesh Reddy <ra...@redhat.com>.
Hi Michael,