Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Per Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch> on 2019/12/08 08:02:32 UTC

Is there an example project for wicket-spring-boot with gradle and webpack?

Hello *,

i try to setup a spring boot project based on wicket-spring-boot-parent.
To built my frontend assets (sass, js, svg minify etc) i like to use webpack.

But if i start my project the assets are not loaded. So i hope to find an example project,
where i can find some inspirations how i could setup everything.

Btw. i built everything with gradle.

Thanks for your support
Per

Re: Is there an example project for wicket-spring-boot with gradle and webpack?

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Hi again,

some hints I found on stackoverflow:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/38738587/migrate-frontend-maven-plugin-from-maven-to-gradle

kind regards

Tobias

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

for maven:

maybe you can use the eirslett frontend-maven-plugin and put in the npm executions you would like to have to build your frontend part beside the normal compile for the Wicket classes:

https://github.com/eirslett/frontend-maven-plugin

I did something long time ago with grunt:

https://github.com/klopfdreh/fluentsquare/blob/master/com.fluentsquare.web/pom.xml

I think you should be able to modify the executions to use webpack:

https://webpack.js.org/guides/getting-started/

for gradle I sadly don‘t have any examples.

Posted by Igor Khvostenkov <Ig...@lindenbaum.eu.INVALID>.
Sorry, replied the wrong mail =(

-Igor.

Posted by Igor Khvostenkov <Ig...@lindenbaum.eu.INVALID>.