Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Wadi Jalil Maluf <wa...@yahoo.com.ar> on 2009/02/20 14:04:51 UTC

Google map in openlayer

Hi all!I'm trying to view google streets , hibryd and such with the
openlayer control.

I tryied to do something like this:

HashMap map=new HashMap();

map.put("key","ABQIAAAAIA90LzdyYKLEpFMORIdF-RT2yXp_ZAY8_ufC3CFXhHIE1NvwkxQaV
uF6E_lJuzkoBX3tk_znit-sjg");

        Layer layer=new WMS("GMap", "http://maps.google.com/maps", map);

        LinkedList lay=new LinkedList();

        lay.add(layer);

        openLayersMap =new OpenLayersMap("map",lay,map);

but it doesn't work L

Did anyone succeed with this?

Thanks in advance

Re: Google map in openlayer

Posted by Nino Martinez <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael

Im quite busy the next two weeks.. Could you apply the patch yourself?

And thanks for writing about it, apparently there arent a mail server on
wicketstuff jira...

regards Nino

Re: Google map in openlayer

Posted by Michael O'Cleirigh <mi...@rivulet.ca>.