Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/02 17:44:47 UTC

[VOTE][Axis2]Vote for Axis2 0.95

Hi All;

I would like to call for a vote to release Axis2 0.95. It is the soap
encoding that is all left to do as a feature for Axis2-RC1.

Basically I have clean up the Jira, we plan to announce the Axis2 0.95
once we tackle all the bug  prioritized as Major or higher.

Thanks
Srinath

Re: [VOTE][Axis2]Vote for Axis2 0.95

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <ja...@opensource.lk>.