Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by j 90 <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/07 17:39:36 UTC

Search Multiple indexes In Solr

Hi, I'm new to Solr but very familiar with Lucene.

Is there a way to have Solr search in more than once index, much like the
MultiSearcher in Lucene ?

If so how so I configure the location of the indexes ?

Re: Search Multiple indexes In Solr

Posted by zx zhang <bn...@gmail.com>.
It is said that this new feather will be added in solr1.3, but I am not sure
about that.

I think the following  maybe useful for you: