Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Vinaya Tirikkovalluru <vi...@converge.com> on 2009/11/03 20:38:57 UTC

Html Tags Vs Tomahawk Tags

Hi,

Would there be any difference/advantage in using Html tags Vs Tomahawk
Tags where ever possible?

For Example:

I can use

<Table> instead of <t:panelGrid> in many cases.

Vinaya

This electronic message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above and may contain information which is privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, dissemination or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.

RE: Html Tags Vs Tomahawk Tags

Posted by Vinaya Tirikkovalluru <vi...@converge.com>.
Thanks Andrew,

I am using facelets.
I strongly feel that there is ease in using HTML.
As you said, I would not want to use components unless necessary.
But.. apart from the ease of development, would there be any other advantage? Like more speed in rendering the pages as there is no back process needed to convert the components into HTML tags.

Vinaya

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.