Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ricardo Chavez <ri...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/02 18:28:41 UTC

Re: ProductionRun generation

Marcelo,
sorry for the delay
If you only see those requirement types, then you must have a recent (i.e.
an SVN or weekly build) version, in which, as Jacopo mentioned, the
requirement type I told you to look for has been removed and replaced by the
internal requirement; that would be the requirement type you must look for.
(Maybe there's a reason I'm not aware of: corrections are welcome)
Hope this is helpful
Regards,

-- Ricardo Chavez