Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by George Anstey Webb <ge...@ansteyword.fsnet.co.uk> on 2013/01/26 16:29:20 UTC

I have changed my email address

Dear Sirs,
I already have a password and user name for OpenOffice.org but cannot
find where to log in on the website so as to change my email address.
I am changing my ISP from Orange to Plusnet.  This means changing my
email address to
                        <ge...@ansteyword.plus.com>
For now, my outgoing emails will still be from my original email
address of <ge...@ansteyword.fsnet.co.uk> until the changeover is
complete.
Please ensure my address details are changed to ensure your future
emails are sent to me from now on at my new email address       <george@ansteyword.plus.com

Thanking you for your attention,
Kind Regards,
George Anstey Webb     14 Kelston Road, Newbridge Hill, Bath, BA1 3QN.

Re: I have changed my email address

Posted by Hagar Delest <ha...@laposte.net>.
FWD to OP (not subscribed).

+1 with Mike. Using the mail address of ISP is not a very good idea.

Hagar

Posted by Mike Lish <mi...@sba.eclipse.co.uk>.
Hi George,

Posted by Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <an...@pitonyak.org>.
On 01/26/2013 10:29 AM, George Anstey Webb wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
> I already have a password and user name for OpenOffice.org but cannot
> find where to log in on the website so as to change my email address.
> I am changing my ISP from Orange to Plusnet.  This means changing my
> email address to
>                        <ge...@ansteyword.plus.com>

Are you able to login to any of these three sites?

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Main_Page
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Wiki+Home

Does this help?