Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2003/10/08 22:20:33 UTC

[IMP] Fixed internal environment handling [was: RE: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/source/impl SitemapSource.java]

(Ok, I keep on talking to myself :) )
Due to the various problem reports regarding the internal pipeline requests
I now refactored the environment handling; well, refactoring is perhaps
not the correct word, but I moved some code around and fixed two bugs
in the code that resulted in the usage of the wrong environment if
the cocoon: protocol has been nested or used in some specific ways.

My first tests are successful and theoretically it should be ok now (but
who nows?), but please test it as well.

The changes affect two parts, so two things could be broken by the changes:
- if you're using RequestLifecycleComponents they might not be released
/lookedup correctly anymore
- if you're using the cocoon: protocol, resources might not be resolved
correctly (have a look at the sample of the bug report).

I will try and add some test cases asap (or samples).

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler