Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by lude <lu...@googlemail.com> on 2006/08/25 09:47:58 UTC

Re: Index-Format difference between 1.4.3 and 2.0

Hi Andrzej,

a month ago you mentioned a new Lucene 2.0 compatible Version of luke.
Does it exist somewhere?

Thanks
lude

Posted by Gopikrishnan Subramani <go...@gmail.com>.
Not sure if it helps, but I have been using Luke (webstart version) from
it's website for quite sometime now for inspecting and manipulating my
indexes built using Lucene 2.0. I may not be a power user of Luke in that
sense, but I haven't found any issues using the basic features.

Gopi