Posted to surefire-dev@maven.apache.org by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/07 22:30:37 UTC

Concurrent Junit (SUREFIRE-555)

I am the author of the patches in
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-555. I was wondering if anyone
would have the time to review this patch and hopefully accept it for
inclusion in surefire. I am more than willing to make further adjustments if
necessary.

The patch initially had some external dependencies that were a bit
complicated, and these have been removed.

The only known issue with this patch at the moment is that the execution
times for the tests are totally incorrect. This will require a bigger
rewrite of the reporting module. (I can do this as a separate patch if
needed, but this patch is large enough already)

Regards,

Kristian Rosenvold

Re: Concurrent Junit (SUREFIRE-555)

Posted by Dan Fabulich <da...@fabulich.com>.
I think this list is no longer in use.  Instead just use the main
maven-dev list.

-Dan