Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jthurst <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/21 22:57:28 UTC

Cannot execute mojo: resources (in Cygwin)

I get the following error message:

Cannot execute mojo: resources. It requires a project with an existing
pom.xml, but the build is not using one

However, I do have a proper pom.xml.   This only happens from a Cygwin bash
shell.   If I open a DOS cmd window in the same directory I will not get
this error.

I think there is something about how this mojo processes the current working
directory path.  Other mojos {compile, install} see the pom.xml just fine.
Only the "resources" phase of the build fails.

In cygwin the pwd is:
$ pwd
/cygdrive/d/workspace/myproj

In DOS it would be:
D:\workspace\myproj
Which in DOS shows

Re: [m2] Cannot execute mojo: resources (in Cygwin)

Posted by jthurst <ja...@gmail.com>.
Oddly "mvn resources:resources" builds fine.   I wonder which resources mojo
is failing when I do a "mvn install"