Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Chuan Lei <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/19 01:36:05 UTC

Avro input format available on Giraph?

Hello,

I just wonder does Giraph have an Avro input format reader, which can read
avro input files? If not, could someone let me know where I can get
started? For example, which input format class that I should extend from.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Chuan L.

Re: Avro input format available on Giraph?

Posted by Chuan Lei <le...@gmail.com>.
Hello Avery,

Thanks for your input. I noticed the JsonBase64VertexInputFormat class and
plan to mimic its structure to write my own AvroVertexInputFormat. If there
is any questions, I'll send emails to you or user mail list for help.
Again, thank you much for the help.

Chuan

Posted by Avery Ching <ac...@apache.org>.