Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com> on 2009/05/09 06:19:49 UTC

JIRA naming of project Chemistry

Hi Jukka,

I noticed that in JIRA, "Apache Chemistry" is the only project
starting with "Apache". You may want to change it to just "Chemistry".

Cheers,
Florent

--
Florent Guillaume, Head of R&D, Nuxeo

Re: JIRA naming of project Chemistry

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 9 May 2009, at 06:19, Florent Guillaume wrote:
> I noticed that in JIRA, "Apache Chemistry" is the only project starting
> with "Apache". You may want to change it to just "Chemistry".

Done.

On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 6:35 AM, Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com> wrote:
> Also in JIRA I think it would be worthwhile to have an "api" component.

Done.

BTW, all the committers should have access to the "Administer project"
link on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS. The project
settings, including things like components and versions can be
modified via that link.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: JIRA naming of project Chemistry

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.
On 9 May 2009, at 06:19, Florent Guillaume wrote:
> I noticed that in JIRA, "Apache Chemistry" is the only project
> starting with "Apache". You may want to change it to just "Chemistry".

Also in JIRA I think it would be worthwhile to have an "api" component.

Bye,
Florent

--
Florent Guillaume, Head of R&D, Nuxeo