Posted to user@spark.apache.org by pseudo oduesp <ps...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/07 13:12:21 UTC

categoricalFeaturesInfo

Hi,
 how i can use this option in Random Forest .

when i transform my vector (100 features ) i have 20 categoriel feature
include.

if i understand categorielFeatureinfo , i should past the position of my 20
categoriels feature inside of the vector containing 100 with map{
positionof feature inside vectorassmble: numbre of arrangements} ok

but how  i can find the right position giving vectorassmbler result (order
 change inside vector) ?

 LabledPoint(0.1,Vector.dense(0,1,2,.....,20,...30,.....100})

thanks