Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Liles <da...@dynamichostings.com> on 2003/06/18 17:13:42 UTC

dependencies

I now have my project.xml file working..... to a degree.
When I run it via maven java:compile I am getting errors relating to classes in packages I have placed in external jar files.
I have created and placed the jar files in the repository folder structure within maven but what I'm unclear on is how to correctly identify them in my project.xml file.
I've looked at an example xml file and the dependencies shown reference a URL, how do I ensure my xml file includes the external jar files I've created?

Thanks