Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Daniela Barreiro Claro <da...@softplan.com.br> on 2002/08/14 15:29:43 UTC

Load a DLL using Tomcat4.0.4 as NT Service

What should i do to load a DLL using  Tomcat 4.0.4 as NT Service. I use the Tomcat 4.0.4 service default, when i installed it, but it did not load my DLL. I put the ld_path inside workers.properties setting the path pointing to my .dll, but it did not find the .dll. When i start the Tomcat not as NT Service, i have put my path directly on the setclasspath.bat, and all things functions perfectly. Any suggestions will be fine! TIA

Re: Load a DLL using Tomcat4.0.4 as NT Service

Posted by Daniela Barreiro Claro <da...@softplan.com.br>.
Thanks a lot, this really works and resolve my problem!

Another suggestion, someone told me to put my .dll in the Winnt\system32 and
i did put too.

Posted by Brehmer <br...@cbsweb.net>.