Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Janine Sisk <ja...@furfly.net> on 2007/05/17 01:16:37 UTC

e-commerce/catalog question

Hi,

I just discovered OFBiz today. I'm looking for an ecommerce package
which will allow us to set up three separate domains which share part
of a common catalog.  In other words:

Site A sells book1, book2 and book3
Site B sells book2 and book4
Site C sells book2 and fancy pen1

The goal is to only have one record in the database for book2, but be
able to sell it through all three sites.  The sites are all owned by
the same company so there should not be any permission/access
issues;  anyone who has backend access to one site can have it to all
three.

I've looked at the feature list and the wiki but I haven't found
anything that tells me for sure whether this is possible with OFBiz.
Can anyone tell me?

thanks,

janine

Re: e-commerce/catalog question

Posted by "G.Venkata Phanindra" <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi
This is one of the basic features of OFBiz and for more information please
go through the following link

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Documentation+Index

Regards
Phani