Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by kalakhr <ka...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/06 22:18:16 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Secured Axis2-1.3 Client "Masks" Returned Fault Messages

Any luck with this issue?  I just tried a client using Axis2-1.3 and rampart
from SVN trunk and the problem is still occuring.  I can't get rampart to
handle valid fault messages from a service.

Response:
----------
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"

xmlns:u="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd">
	<s:Header>
		<o:Security

xmlns:o="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd"
			s:mustUnderstand="1">
			<u:Timestamp u:Id="_0">
				<u:Created>2008-02-06T21:16:00.531Z</u:Created>
				<u:Expires>2008-02-06T21:21:00.531Z</u:Expires>
			</u:Timestamp>
		</o:Security>
	</s:Header>
	<s:Body>
		<s:Fault>
			<faultcode>FCode1</faultcode>
			<faultstring xml:lang="en-US">
				Unable to successfully complete requested action.
			</faultstring>
			<faultactor>Actor1</faultactor>
			<detail>
				<axis2ns1:MsgFault
					xmlns:axis2ns1="http://abc.com/xyz/2006/xsd">
				</axis2ns1:MsgFault>
			</detail>
		</s:Fault>
	</s:Body>
</s:Envelope>

Stack Trace:
------------
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Must Understand check failed for header
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd
: Security
	at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.checkMustUnderstand(AxisEngine.java:86)
	at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:135)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:336)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:389)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:211)
	at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)

Thanks,
Khaled

Posted by kalakhr <ka...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you for the responses,  I just tried rampart-SNAPSHOT wih
axis2-SNAPSHOT and it works fine, I get back the exception expected from the
service.

Thanks,
Khaled

Re: [Axis2] Secured Axis2-1.3 Client "Masks" Returned Fault Messages

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can download the latest build  ( but this not a RC )  from

http://people.apache.org/~nandana/rampart/distribution/rampart-dist-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip

regards,
/nandana

On Feb 7, 2008 3:14 AM,  <mg...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> zooming to the last entry for the bug:
> Jan 10 08 Fixed in revision 610736. We have to add the security phase to in
> the axis2.xml to use Rampart from now on. Will include a note about this in
> the READ_ME file.
>
> should be checked into trunk
> anyone to generate the RC and update the mirrors the last one I see is from
> sept 07?
> http://ftp.wayne.edu/apache/ws/rampart/1_3/
>
> Thanks
> M-

http://nandana83.blogspot.com/
http://nandanasm.wordpress.com/

Re: [Axis2] Secured Axis2-1.3 Client "Masks" Returned Fault Messages

Posted by mg...@hotmail.com.
> [...]

peration.java:211)
> at
> org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
>
> Thanks,
> Khaled
>

> Ruchith Fernando wrote:
> >
> > Hi Tim,
> >
> > This is not fixed yet in the latest build ... Please keep an eye on
> > the JIRA [1] we'll update it as soon as we fix it and the fix will be
> > available in the latest build of the trunk.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ruchith
> >
> > 1.  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAMPART-90
> >
> > On 10/29/07, Tim Munro (myDIALS) <ti...@mydials.com> wrote:
> >> Thanks for following up Ruchith, really appreciated. I look forward to
> >> this
> >> fix - will this appear in the latest builds, or will it only appear in

<sp:Basic256/>