Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Peter Neubauer <pe...@yahoo.se> on 2002/09/04 11:00:59 UTC

tdk UI Manager returns null server, serverPort etc

Hi,
using the UIManager shipped with the TDK, I get the URL

src="null://null:nullnull//resources/ui/skins/test/images/test.gif"

for $ui.image($ui.test).

When I check the startup, it seems that the UIManager has been
initialized:
[Wed Sep 04 10:25:33 CEST 2002] -- DEBUG -- [TurbineServletService]
Initializing with ServletConfig.

Calling the $data.request.serverPort gives correct 8080.

Any ideas out there?
I'm using the shipped tomcat version.

/peter

Re: tdk UI Manager returns null server, serverPort etc

Posted by Rodney Schneider <ro...@actf.com.au>.
On Wed, 4 Sep 2002 19:00, you wrote:
> Hi,
> using the UIManager shipped with the TDK, I get the URL
>
> src="null://null:nullnull//resources/ui/skins/test/images/test.gif"
>
> for $ui.image($ui.test).
>
> When I check the startup, it seems that the UIManager has been
> initialized:
> [Wed Sep 04 10:25:33 CEST 2002] -- DEBUG -- [TurbineServletService]
> Initializing with ServletConfig.
>
> Calling the $data.request.serverPort gives correct 8080.
>
> Any ideas out there?
> I'm using the shipped tomcat version.
>
> /peter

Hi,

This is a known bug with TDK 2.1.  Search the archives for a solution.  This
search might give you a good starting point:

http://archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/SearchList?listId=&listName=turbine-user%40jakarta.apache.org&searchText=UIManager+nullnull&defaultField=body&Search=Search

Regards,

-- Rodney

transforming xdocs to docs

Posted by Marc Lustig <ma...@marclustig.com>.
Hi,

I checked out jakarta-site2 from CVS.
How do I transform the docs in in the xdocs directory into html-files?
I tried ant docs using the build.xml in conf directory but it didnt work.

Thanks.
Marc