Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Leonardo De Stefano <fi...@yahoo.com> on 2007/07/16 05:16:16 UTC

Offline Generation and link crawler problem

Hi. I Have a problem with the offline generation.

Im trying to get a offline content of the paginator
demo.

The online execution works fine, but when i try to
generate offline content, it only works for the first
page
* [1/2]     [2/2]     2.406s 824b
samples/paginator/list(1)

ERROR   2007-07-15 22:13:09.531 [sitemap.] (): No
pipeline matched request:
samples/paginator/samples/paginator/list(2)

note that the link above isnt correct it must be
samples/paginator/list(2)

When i call
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/paginator/list(1)?cocoon-view=links

I get:
/cocoon/samples/paginator/list(2)
/cocoon/samples/paginator/list

Im calling CLI this way:
cocoon cli -c
C:\leo\desarrollo\workspaces\wap\cocoon\WebContent\
-C
c:\leo\desarrollo\workspaces\wap\cocoon\WebContent\WEB-INF\cocoon.xconf
-u DEBUG
-e false
-d C:\leo\Nueva
-f c:\leo\Nueva\file.txt

And in file.txt I have :
samples/paginator/list(1)

Re: Offline Generation and link crawler problem

Posted by Leonardo De Stefano <fi...@yahoo.com>.
Yes i have this view in my sitemap.
In fact when I call

--- warrell harries <wa...@googlemail.com>