Posted to user@flink.apache.org by shashank734 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/02 11:51:47 UTC

Sink Multiple Stream Elastic search

Hello,

I am using Elastic search5 Connector. Can I use same connection while
sinking multiple streams to Elastic search? Currently, I think it creates a
different transport connection for each sink. I think it's creating a lot of
connections with the cluster. Cause I am sinking 5-6 streams.

Re: Sink Multiple Stream Elastic search

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I'm not aware that multiple Flink operators can share transport
connections. They usually perform independent communication with the
target system. If the pressure is too high for Elasticsearch, have you
thought about reducing the parallelism of the sink. Also the buffering
options could help [1].

Regards,
Timo

[1]