Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/09 19:20:14 UTC

Discussion topics for next weeks google hangout - Tuesday 10am Pacific time

Hello all,

I will be leading a hangout next week tuesday at the usual time 10am
Pacific time. Please send along any items you would like to discuss so
other community members can choose to attend if the topics interest them. I
have seen on the list number of new community members, please feel free to
join us to ask any questions you have about Drill.

As always the hangout link is available on the website. It still says first
tuesday of every month, but I am going to try to get us back on a weekly
schedule. With all of the activity on the list lately, I think it would be
better to have more opportunities for discussion.

http://drill.apache.org/community/#getinvolved

- Jason Altekruse

Re: Discussion topics for next weeks google hangout - Tuesday 10am Pacific time

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com>.
+ Drill User

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com>.
+ Drill User

Posted by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com>.
Will be certain to ask attendees to take a look. I should be hosting
another meeting next week, we can talk about any outstanding questions then

Regards,
Jason

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Abdel Hakim Deneche <ad...@maprtech.com>.