Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Drasko Kokic <dr...@yahoo.com> on 2000/10/20 00:14:59 UTC

LDAP taglib

Would anybody have a copy of this taglib (or anything
newer) as I cannot get access to the web server

Thanks

--- Alain Ketterlin <al...@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr>

http://im.yahoo.com/

Re: LDAP taglib

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@socialchange.net.au>.

On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, Drasko Kokic wrote:

> Would anybody have a copy of this taglib (or anything
> newer) as I cannot get access to the web server

Hi,

I have put a copy online at
http://kenny.socialchange.net.au/~jeff/

pending a more permanent home.

The version there is patched to prevent exceptions on binary attributes.

Unfortunately my copy of Alain's original HTML documentation is at home --
I'll put it online in ~8 hours. For now, the example XML has brief install
instructions. If you have any problems, mail me.

--Jeff