Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Mynabbler <my...@live.com> on 2011/11/02 11:57:42 UTC

Elite Pron

Nice one:

header  MN_ELITEPRON Subject =~ /^FW: .{5,40}
(?:Elite|Instant|Extreme|Guaranteed|Infinite|Multi|Approved|Unreal)
(?:Collection|Access|Gallery).{0,2}$/
describe MN_ELITEPRON Elite Gallery pron spam
score    MN_ELITEPRON 18

... enjoy!

Re: Elite Pron

Posted by RW <rw...@googlemail.com>.
On Thu, 3 Nov 2011 05:25:30 -0700 (PDT)
Mynabbler wrote:

> So, in some cases they are using Joomla hacked sites, in others
> somewhat randomly hacked crap. The subject ruleset is failsafe and I
> did not encounter one false positive as of yet. Mind you, the "^FW:
> "part at the beginning of the ruleset is rather specfic in
> combination with the rest of the subject.

I have a similar rule, but it doesn't require "^FW:" since I've found
that comes and goes.

Personally I wouldn't score a rule like this at anywhere near 18,
mine's still scored at 1.0. I find that with training they all hit
BAYES_99, so it doesn't take much to catch them.

Re: Elite Pron

Posted by Mynabbler <my...@live.com>.
> this is part of the hacked Wordpress series
> for safetly you may want to add a uri condition for /wp-content/ to
> your meta

Nope. Since they also arrive as

###.ro/cache/rgk40/nse/xwv/
###.com/images/stories/rol76/cly/uzj/
###.com/admin/rxr82/owt/bpz/
###.com/rda67/pyi/wom/
###.com/modules/mod_wdbanners/rvs84/

Re: Elite Pron

Posted by Axb <ax...@gmail.com>.
On 2011-11-03 11:29, Mynabbler wrote:

> Axb wrote:
>>
>> Could you pastebin a sample?
>>
> Sure, if you insist...
>
> http://pastebin.com/s6CTZM2T

this is part of the hacked Wordpress series

for safetly you may want to add a uri condition for /wp-content/ to your
meta

Axb

Re: Elite Pron

Posted by Mynabbler <my...@live.com>.

Axb wrote:

> Could you pastebin a sample?

Sure, if you insist...

http://pastebin.com/s6CTZM2T

Re: Elite Pron

Posted by Axb <ax...@gmail.com>.
On 2011-11-02 11:57, Mynabbler wrote:

> Nice one:
>
> header  MN_ELITEPRON Subject =~ /^FW: .{5,40}
> (?:Elite|Instant|Extreme|Guaranteed|Infinite|Multi|Approved|Unreal)
> (?:Collection|Access|Gallery).{0,2}$/
> describe MN_ELITEPRON Elite Gallery pron spam
> score    MN_ELITEPRON 18
>
> ... enjoy!

Could you pastebin a sample?