Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Peter Steele <st...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/05 14:08:51 UTC

Re: location file which saves compile errors

Hi

I tried this, I thought it had worked but it didn't. I still have a couple
of classes that have this issue (it fixed a lot though).

The errors are all to do with return types (thinking they are object) or
incorrectly saying a method doesn't exist on a class

Peter