Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Matej Knopp <ma...@knopp.sk> on 2006/12/17 18:11:23 UTC

broken in 2.0?

I've run the Ajax TreeTable example and the rendering fails, something
with <wicket:link> Anyone knows why?

Also the markup reloading doesn't seem to work, or is it just me?

-Matej

--

     get professional wicket training and consultation
     http://www.wicket-support.com

Re: broken in 2.0?

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
We should make a few unit test cases of all the detach behavior we want.

Re: broken in 2.0?

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@knopp.sk>.