Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/17 21:02:09 UTC

[Announce] DataStax Support for Apache Cassandra, New Tools

*Hi all,*

* Today DataStax is pleased to announce Luna
<https://www.datastax.com/services/datastax-luna>: support for Apache
Cassandra versions 2.1, 2.2, 3.0, and 3.11. The short version is that with
Luna, we’re making our expertise available to Apache Cassandra users as a
subscription-based support plan with public pricing that you can buy
directly through our website. The full announcement is here
<https://www.datastax.com/press-release/introducing-datastax-luna-enterprise-support-apache-cassandra>.
Additionally,
as part of our ongoing commitment to Cassandra, we’re also announcing the
availability of DataStax Bulk Loader
<https://downloads.datastax.com/#bulk-loader> and DataStax Apache Kafka
Connector <https://downloads.datastax.com/#akc> as free downloads, making
this release are here
<https://www.datastax.com/blog/2019/12/tools-for-apache-cassandra>. *

--
Jonathan Ellis
co-founder, http://www.datastax.com

Re: [Announce] DataStax Support for Apache Cassandra, New Tools

Posted by Amanda Moran <am...@gmail.com>.
I highly recommend folks checkout *DataStax Bulk Loader
<https://downloads.datastax.com/#bulk-loader> (which maybe needs a new name
now that is supports both DSE and C*). It's a very advanced tool with a lot
of much needed functionality. *