Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Andrew Lindesay <ap...@lindesay.co.nz> on 2014/05/07 10:51:52 UTC

Build Query

Hello;

I'm trying to add some additional material into Expression for better
handling of scalar types with no EJBQL literal equivalents (will supply
patch later if it works out) on 3.1 at the moment, but am having some
trouble getting the "verify" goal to run;

[ERROR]
/Users/apl/apl-dev/idea12/cayenne/framework/cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished/src/test/java/org/apache/cayenne/access/DataContextPrefetchTest.java:[35,29]
error: cannot find symbol
[ERROR] package org.apache.cayenne.exp

[ERROR]
/Users/apl/apl-dev/idea12/cayenne/framework/cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished/src/test/java/org/apache/cayenne/map/ObjEntityTest.java:[411,71]
error: method getObjEntity in class EntityResolver cannot be applied to
given types;
[ERROR] actual argument Class<Artist> cannot be converted to String by
method invocation conversion

Are other people just able to run "mvn verify" and get the tests to run?

Regards;

--
Andrew Lindesay

Re: Build Query

Posted by Andrew Lindesay <ap...@lindesay.co.nz>.
Hi John;

Very strange; I seem to have quite a bit of difficulty getting
STABLE-3.1 branch to 'install', but I seem to have had more luck with
the master (3.2) branch.  It must be something to do with the
environment I am compiling it on, but it seems very vanilla.

cheers.

--
Andrew Lindesay

Re: Build Query