Posted to users@maven.apache.org by mickeys <ne...@hotmail.com> on 2010/12/22 13:56:50 UTC

maven assembly - in folders

i have created a project using maven assembly in multiproject.

Right now I get all my jar, war, ear files into one file.tar.gz

now my question is how do I go from this (as it is now in my file.tar.gz)

a.jar
b.jar
c.jar
d.war
e.ear

to this
a_to_c/a.jar
a_to_c/b.jar
a_to_c/c.jar
d_to_e/d.war
d_to_e/e.ear

What I am trying to do is to get my projects into diffrent folders depening
on what kind of project it is.

/M

Re: maven assembly - in folders

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Use outputDirectory in the assembly descriptor (in the appropriate section).

/Anders