Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Sanjay Y R <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/18 07:02:39 UTC

Permission to modify/comment on the Kafka confluence wiki pages

Hello,

I am Sanjay. I am looking to contribute to Kafka Open Source. I was going
through the Kafka wiki pages and saw that some of them are outdated. I
would like to fix or comment on the pages. For example,
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Setup+Kafka+Website+on+Local+Apache+Server
page
needs to be updated. Could you please provide me access to do the same?

Confluence Account Details-
Name: Sanjay Yellambalase Ravikumar
Email Id: sanjayyriit@gmail.com

Thank you,
Sanjay

Re: Permission to modify/comment on the Kafka confluence wiki pages

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.
Sanjay,

I granted you wiki access. However, I am wondering what parts for the
page you pointed out need an update? I recently followed the
instructions and it worked for me.

-Matthias