Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rafael Nami <ra...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/10 20:13:24 UTC

includes inside jsf

I have a header.jsp and a footer.jsp, that have to be in a main.jsp.
If I add a <body> tag in the header.jsp and closes it with a </body> in the
footer.jsp, and include the header.jsp before the f:view, and finally
include the footer.jsp after the </f:view>, it throws a exception.
What's the correct approach? I do the includes inside a <f:subview> on the
main.jsp? PS - I don't want to use Tiles or Sitemesh, because it's a very
tiny project.

Thanks in advance

Rafael Mauricio Nami

Re: includes inside jsf

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
I think you can do this like this (it worked for me before I switched
from jsp to facelets):

On your main page:
        <jsp:include page="/pages/header.jsp"/>

On header.jsp: