Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/02 21:49:04 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1211407 [1/7] - in /synapse/trunk/java/modules/integration: ./ src/ src/test/ src/test/java/ src/test/java/org/ src/test/java/org/apache/ src/test/java/org/apache/synapse/ src/test/java/org/apache/synapse/samples/ src/test/java/org/apache/...

I understand the reason now. See r1547184.

Andreas