Posted to user@struts.apache.org by chekuri raju <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2004/01/21 05:36:29 UTC

Re: OT Chart generation Framework

Hi otavio,

http://www.jfree.org/jfreechart/samples.html
may be this url should help. we use Cwolf its really good for charts if u have any issues please get back

srinivas

Ot�vio Augusto <ot...@bol.com.br> wrote:
I've heard and read a lot about Cewolf, but was not able to work withit. I tryed to follow its manual, but with no success. Then I used another open source option (don't remember its name, was long time ago). Anyway, I'd like to know if you guys who have already worked with Cewolf have any nice tutorial/manual link which could help me.

Thanks in advance

Ot�vio Augusto

Posted by Ashikuzzaman <az...@hotmail.com>.
Cewolf is a tag library that facilitates using JFreeChart's core library to
use in JSP pages for preparing charts. Please correct me if I am wrong. In
case I am right, then why not use JFreeChart directly? :S

Regards,

Muhammad Ashikuzzaman (Fahim)
Senior Software Engineer, SurroundApps Inc.