Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Weisu <we...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/13 02:11:16 UTC

Re: [WARNING] [T5]Ioc-Perthread service lifecycle

Thanks Howard, but I got this msg: Error invoking service builder method
com.mainco.ellipse.services.AppModule.buildEllipseSession(ThreadCleanupHub)
(for service 'app.EllipseSession'): Service 'app.ThreadCleanupHub' does not
exist.
This is my code:
@Lifecycle("perthread")
public static EllipseSession
buildEllipseSession(@InjectService("ThreadCleanupHub") ThreadCleanupHub
threadCleanupHub)
	{
    	EllipseSessionImpl service = new EllipseSessionImpl();

    	threadCleanupHub.addThreadCleanupListener(service);

    	return service;

	}

Posted by Weisu <we...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Howard, that works.