Posted to dev@johnzon.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/24 18:02:46 UTC

assembly typo?

Hi all,

In our distro archive we now have jakarta API, was it intended or is it a
gluton sed result (I expected only apache artifacts to be there but there
can be a reason)?
If intended why jsonp and not jsonb?

<dependency>
<groupId>jakarta.json</groupId>
<artifactId>jakarta.json-api</artifactId>
<version>${jakarta-jsonp-api.version}</version>
<scope>compile</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>jakarta.json</groupId>
<artifactId>jakarta.json-api</artifactId>
<version>${jakarta-jsonp-api.version}</version>
<scope>compile</scope>
<classifier>sources</classifier>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>jakarta.json</groupId>
<artifactId>jakarta.json-api</artifactId>
<version>${jakarta-jsonp-api.version}</version>
<scope>compile</scope>
<classifier>javadoc</classifier>
</dependency>

Romain Manni-Bucau