Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Velle Andrè <An...@netcom-gsm.no> on 2005/11/07 08:57:46 UTC

Shell build and subversion

Hi,

I have a problem using "shell projects" with continuum 1.0 I create a new shell project with the minimum required (project name, version and scm url), and a build definition. When I try to run this for the first time it always fails during checkout from svn, whatever the url - the build does not come to the build itself. The error from the logs is always of the type:

 - "Error while checking out the code for project: 'dummy', id: '66' to '/export/home/dmgctrl/continuum-1.0/bin/solaris/../../apps/continuum/working-directory/66' with branch/tag ."
 - Command output: svn: '/' does not appear to be a URL

It seems to perhaps expect a branch/tag? I have none, and I have continuum checking out and building maven 2 projects from the exact same scm url that I try to run the shell project on (scm:svn:http://subversion.netcom.no/ipl/trunk/tibco).

Am I doing anything wrong here, or is this a known bug?

Regards,
André Velle

Re: Shell build and subversion

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
I'll release shortly a 1.0.1 with lot of bug fix

Emmanuel

Posted by Kaare Nilsen <ka...@gmail.com>.
HI..

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.