Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Uwe Schäfer <us...@thomas-daily.de> on 2012/05/09 14:10:24 UTC

igor's select2 script

hi

in order not to duplicate work: is there a wicket wrapper component out
there using igor's select2 script, already?

cu uwe

Re: igor's select2 script

Posted by "Emmanouil Batsis (Manos)" <ma...@abiss.gr>.
On 05/13/2012 05:45 PM, Uwe Schäfer wrote:
> On 05/09/2012 09:23 PM, Dan Retzlaff wrote:
>> Here you go, Uwe (and all): https://github.com/dretzlaff/wicket-select2
>>

> thanks a lot. i'll provide feedback as soon as i have tweaked it work
> with 1.4.

pls share that when you do, wanted to have a go but haven't managed to
get the time...

Manos

Re: igor's select2 script

Posted by Uwe Schäfer <us...@thomas-daily.de>.
On 05/09/2012 09:23 PM, Dan Retzlaff wrote:
> Here you go, Uwe (and all): https://github.com/dretzlaff/wicket-select2

thanks a lot. i'll provide feedback as soon as i have tweaked it work
with 1.4.
from the API it looks nice.

cu uwe

Re: igor's select2 script

Posted by Dan Retzlaff <dr...@gmail.com>.
Use in 1.4 requires some relatively simple code changes. For example the
resource syntax (for serving Select2 AJAX requests) is different. But after
little changes like that, it should work fine.

Re: igor's select2 script

Posted by "Emmanouil Batsis (Manos)" <ma...@abiss.gr>.

Re: igor's select2 script

Posted by Dan Retzlaff <dr...@gmail.com>.
Here you go, Uwe (and all): https://github.com/dretzlaff/wicket-select2

If you provide feedback in the next couple of days I'm happy to address it.

Props to Igor for sharing Select2 itself.

Re: igor's select2 script

Posted by Dan Retzlaff <dr...@gmail.com>.

Re: igor's select2 script

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.