Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Xiaoxiang Yu <xx...@apache.org> on 2021/08/06 01:48:56 UTC

[Event] ApacheCon Asia Coming to your living room this August!

Hello Kylin developers and users,

    ApacheCon Asia 2021 <https://hopin.com/events/apachecon-asia-2021>  will be held online from August 6 to August 8. All sessions, sponsor booths, and attendee interactions will happen on the Hopin platform. Join ApacheCon Asia from the comfort of your own home for three days of Apache project content across dozens of categories, from Big Data to Fintech to Search to Tomcat and more!

    We are looking forward to sharing the latest information and improvement of Apache Kylin with all of you! Luke Han, PMC of Apache Kylin will present "From Open Source to Product" ( 09:50 GMT+8) <https://apachecon.com/acasia2021/sessions/2012.html> on August 7, and Zhichao Zhang, Committer of Apache Kylin, will share the topic "Apache Kylin 4.0 : an architectural upgrade and a new path to tuning" (14:50 GMT+8) <https://apachecon.com/acasia2021/sessions/1133.html> on August 8.

    Please check out the conference schedule <https://apachecon.com/acasia2021/tracks.html> for more information and register<https://hopin.com/events/apachecon-asia-2021> today!

    Registration is free, you are free to register at one of our three optional donation levels, $10, $20, or $50, to help support the event, and the Apache Software Foundation.

--

Best wishes to you !
From :Xiaoxiang Yu