Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Hui Jin <fr...@yahoo.com> on 2003/10/08 17:41:52 UTC

How to authorize a httpclient?

Hi,

I am using slide client API to develop WebDAV client program.
I can use

WebdavResource resource = new WebdavResource(http://localhost:8080/webdav/);

to access the WebDAV server if the DAV server realm require no authorization.

However, if the DAV server is protected by userid/password, the system will generate an Unauthorized Exception.

How can I get myself authorized? Which API or class should I use?

Thanks!

kevin

Re: How to authorize a httpclient?

Posted by Hui Jin <fr...@yahoo.com>.
It works.
Thanks!

Kevin

Ingo Brunberg <ib...@fiz-chemie.de> wrote:
new WebdavResource(http://userid:password@localhost:8080/webdav/)

or create a HttpURL object with the needed settings and use the
appropriate WebdavResource constructor.

Posted by Ingo Brunberg <ib...@fiz-chemie.de>.