Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Dagang Wei <fu...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/04 19:53:56 UTC

How is multiple debs/rpms for a component implemented?

Hi folks,

Some components (e.g., Hadoop) produces multiple debs/rpms, I am having
difficulty figuring out how it is implemented. Could you point me in the
right direction?

Thanks!
Dagang

Re: How is multiple debs/rpms for a component implemented?

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
Hi

it is a matter of the control file for debs and spec files for rpm. Nothing fancy.

olaf

Von meinem iPad gesendet