Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Jason E Bailey <je...@apache.org> on 2018/02/27 15:30:10 UTC

role permission added in JIRA

I need someone with admin access in JIRA, which there are a bunch of
you :) to provide me with a committers role so that I can assign stuff
to myself.
username: jebailey
role: committers

And I already checked, this is not an Infra ticket, there is no ldap
synchronization going on.
thanks!
- Jason

Re: role permission added in JIRA

Posted by Jason E Bailey <je...@apache.org>.
Everything looks good. Thanks Robert !

- Jason

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi Jason,

On Tue, 2018-02-27 at 10:30 -0500, Jason E Bailey wrote:
> I need someone with admin access in JIRA, which there are a bunch of
> you :) to provide me with a committers role so that I can assign
> stuff
> to myself.
> username: jebailey
> role: committers
>
> And I already checked, this is not an Infra ticket, there is no ldap
> synchronization going on.

:-)