Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <ma...@hp.com> on 2001/07/12 00:53:49 UTC

RE: Filters : mod_ssl - WORKS

Hi Cliff,
	Thanks very much for you valuable tips. I was able to establish a
https connection successfully thru' the mod_ssl :-!.. (mod_ssl works !!!)..
I'll be doing some basic testing and should be able to send out a patch
sometime tommorow.

Thanks
-Madhu

Posted by Daniel Stone <da...@sfarc.net>.
On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 07:31:26PM -0400, Cliff Woolley wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jul 2001, MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1) wrote:
>
> > 	Thanks very much for you valuable tips. I was able to establish a
> > https connection successfully thru' the mod_ssl :-!.. (mod_ssl works !!!)..
> > I'll be doing some basic testing and should be able to send out a patch
> > sometime tommorow.
>
> SWEET!!  I look forward to the updated patch.  =-)

Can someone please send me an example working config file with SSL/TLS
stuff?

--
Daniel Stone						     <da...@sfarc.net>
<Nuke> "can NE1 help me aim nuclear weaponz????? /MSG ME!!"

RE: Filters : mod_ssl - WORKS

Posted by Cliff Woolley <cl...@yahoo.com>.
On Wed, 11 Jul 2001, MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1) wrote:

> 	Thanks very much for you valuable tips. I was able to establish a
> https connection successfully thru' the mod_ssl :-!.. (mod_ssl works !!!)..
> I'll be doing some basic testing and should be able to send out a patch
> sometime tommorow.

SWEET!!  I look forward to the updated patch.  =-)

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA